Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well established international brands.
Toys R Us is currently expanding and opening up a store at Airport Junction Mall!!!
Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 60+ physical stores.
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
We are on the hunt for an amazing Store Manager like you to join our team!!
To effectively plan, organise and control the operations of a retail store in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures.
- Managing and controlling all daily store operations to maximise sales turnover
- Ensure that daily sales trading is done in accordance with all standard operating procedures
- Daily monitoring of stores sales turnover and budgets
- Monitoring and maintaining correct stock levels to maximise sales turnover
- Monitor and control all stores expenses within allocated budgets
- Controlling, selection and supervision of staff
- Training and development of staff
- Implement, monitor and ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to in all areas of the store
- Ensuring compliance with policy and procedures of the Company
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of advertised sales promotions
- Promoting and advertising goods and services
- Minimize expenses in area of responsibility including but not limited to scheduling of staff
- Maximise sales in area of responsibility
- Protect Company assets in area of responsibility
- Minimize stock loss (Shrinkages & Damages)
- Matric Certificate
- Must have own or reliable transport to work to be able to work shifts
- Management experience of a minimum of 3 years within a similar role in the Retail Environment
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid (Optional)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Other additional benefits
We thank you for taking the time to apply to Toys R Us.
Should you not receive feedback within two weeks from the time of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.