Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will manage the overall marketing and sales function of the company business and will be responsible for ensuring correct and effective projection of the Company image, values and culture.
To this end, the key performance areas will include the following: –
- Development and implementation of the Company’s marketing strategy.
- Optimising of cost to serve and pricing
- Providing a technical Marketing Service.
- Formulating and ensuring adherence to sales and marketing policies.
- Optimising the distribution chain.
- Developing and monitoring effective sales systems.
- Maintaining existing customers and exploring further market opportunities.
- Gathering marketing intelligence.
- Transitioning some segments from business to business to business to consumer
- Growing the company’s market share in flagship products
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or Commerce, or Marketing plus ten (10) years sales/commercial experience, of which five (5) should have been in business to business marketing at a senior management level.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Botswana Ash (Pty) Ltd is a Soda Ash and Salt producing Company situated on the Sua Pan in Botswana, approximately 180 km by tarred road northwest of Francistown. The Company employs over 450 employees of which close to 300 are unionised. Employees and their families live in Sowa Town, about 20 km east of the factory.
The town boasts excellent English medium pre-primary, primary and secondary schools as well as government run primary and junior secondary schools. In addition, there is a company run private clinic for Botash employees at the factory as well as a private clinic and a government run clinic at the township. Recreational facilities include tennis and squash courts, swimming pools, recreation clubs as well as an 18- hole browns golf course. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position.
Closing date and application instructions
The Company offers a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits including contributory pension scheme, car allowance, 13th cheque, medical aid, education assistance and life insurance cover. Full assistance is provided with relocation expenses.
To apply, please forward your application with a detailed CV and contact telephone numbers to:
Human Capital Manager
Private Bag Sow 7
Closing date: 18 April 2018