Develop, create, and modify computer applications software.
Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
Responsibilities include designing and customizing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical
models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure
specifications are met.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and
security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Supervision of staff, including Senior System Developer, Senior System Administrator and Junior Database Administrator.
- Progress Reports and Weekly Meetings with Head Office in Canada
Analytical Thinking Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address
work-related issues and problems.
Attention to Detail Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing
Dependability Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable,
responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
Innovation Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas
for and answers to work-related problems.
Cooperation Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a
common purpose or benefit.
Effort Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging
achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Persistence Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Independence Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding
oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get
Closing date and application instructions
Please submit your application to Ksingh@enkon.com
Closing date : 30th April 2018
ENKON Information Systems