Masase Group of companies is a South African based company. The company has recently opened for business in Botswana and invites suitably qualified, experienced and results oriented citizens of Botswana for the following positions tenable in Gaborone and Palapye.
Sales & Marketing Manager (Tenable in Gaborone) Reporting to the MD the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organization.
– Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
– Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
– Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
– Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
– Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
– Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
– Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
– Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
– Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
– Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
– Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
– Researching potential target industries and customers.
– Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
– Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field,
– Certifications that provide evidence of a desire for continued education are a plus
– 6 years working experience, 2 of which should be at Supervisory level.
Key Competences and Skills
– Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
– Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
– Outstanding organizational skills
– Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
Applications should be forwarded to: Country Managing Director Masase Group Limited P O Box BO 55 Bontleng, Gaborone OR alternatively Send CV and accompanying documents to email@example.com Please note that emails sent without reference to the job applied for in the subject line will automatically be deleted. Closing date: 30 January 2018