We are seeking for a Telecommunication Technician to join a telecommunications Company
The role will include responsibility for installation, implementation, administration, maintenance of network infrastructure and Telecommunication equipments.
Skills and Competencies
– Knowledge in various telecommunications systems and practices including MITEL, CISCO AND NEC etc.
– Basic diagnostic skills
– Strong computer skills
– Customer service experience
– Principles and methods of strategic planning with knowledge in information engineering and the principles of planning, analysis, design, generation and implementation of network and solution design
– Working experience with Network management systems
– Experience with the various internet access technologies
– Diploma/ Degree in IT-Telecommunications or related field
– ICT experience and exposure to Network Technologies, Routing and Switching in a service provider environment
– Valid Class B Driving Licence
CCNA Routing and Switching (Preferred)
Send us your CV together with a covering letter to
Due date: 26 January 2018