To assist in developing a planning function which enables the Company to achieve its business objectives proactively and with optimal controls.
Key Performance Areas
- Information Reporting
- Purchase Approval
- Quality Management
- Health, Safety and Environment.
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating
- Team Cooperation & Commitment
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Consultation & Interpersonal Relations
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Analysis and Investigation skills
- Business Degree in Administration or Management
- At least one year experience in a planning and control environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 15th January 2018
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates