LAB TECHNICIAN WANTED.
- Diploma in food service and technology
- Minimum 7 years working experience in milk processing plant
- Knowledge of milk testing, diary processes and standards.
Gravitas Investments t/a Sally diary
Plot 48 Zeerust Road, Tlokweng
Private Bag 00329
Closing date 4th April 2017
Source Daily Newspaper 23 March 2017
BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Vacancy: IT Technician (Intern)
Bayport Financial Services is looking for an intern in our IT Department.
As the IT technical resource, the incumbent is responsible for IT service management on a daily basis. Assists with overall improvement and on-going administration of all key hardware infrastructure and specific software applications that ensure optimum delivery of daily business as usual. Provide optimum support to achieve required internal customer satisfaction by engaging directly with external service providers that provide key services such as connectivity, telephony, hardware support as well as external counter-parties and internal peers across all main functions. Will be directly involved with IT asset management, data centre support, user support administration and IT disaster recovery to name just a few.
LOCATION: Gaborone Head Office
– Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports. Assist with development of strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
– Hardware and user support and administration, ensuring that all work stations are operating as per user requirement and company policy.
– Software installation and troubleshooting.
– Interaction with all service providers as and when required to ensure that defined service level agreements deliverables are achieved.
– Involved directly with users to provide daily support and administration.
– Adding and removing printers, scanners and other network periphery as required by the users/functions.
– Degree/Diploma Information Technology or Computer Science
– ITIL Foundation certification
– Industry/Vendor specific certification desirable(HP/Linux/Microsoft/Fortinet/Cisco
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24 March 2017
In its quests to expand its brand presence by promoting, selling and maintaining relationships with existing clients and building relationships with new clients, Rea Vaya would like to appoint people in major villages across the country on freelance bases. Applicants will be place at these places: Selibe Phikwe, Kasane, Palapye, Mahalapye, Palapye, Serowe, Francistown, Maun, Ghanzi, Tsabong, Jwaneng, Kanye, Molepolole, Lobatse.
– Promoting, selling packages and building relationships.
– Identify and meet customer needs within their assigned territory and maintain after sales relationships
– Provide clients with information on packages and keep record of sales
– Any tertiary qualification
• Commission plan based on package sales
• Travel Opportunities
– Email your motivation letter (less than 2 pages) detailing why you should join Rea Vaya and how you could help it grow its brand in your area.
– State the area you are based.
– Certificates not needed
Or call 3111490 for further information if any
Deadline: 25 March 2017