Executive, Z INTL – Africa Botswana
– Salary package is highly negotiable depending on experience gained
A well-established distribution company requires the above to head up the entire distribution operation in the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring sound financial supervision of the company in accordance with International Financial Standards, via the incumbent Financial Manager and Financial Director.
- Maintaining safe and secure operations at all times in accordance with operational best practices, leading ultimately to ISO 9001 certification.
- Providing for a stable revenue stream through keen commercial acumen, sound market research, product research and the development of a diverse client base.
- Implementing company policies and procedures and maintaining skill levels consistent with the company’s product portfolio.
- Offering technical assistance to the entire product range and customer base via computerised data-base management.
- Providing for staff welfare compliant with the Botswanan government labour laws.
- Maintaining cordial working conditions within the organisation at all times and liaising closely with the company’s labour consultant.
- Monitoring and maintaining viable stock levels and maintaining capital levels sufficient to meet operational needs at all times.
- Reviewing the present organisation and amending as necessary to meet the above key accountabilities.
- Managing the warehousing, logistics and supply chain operations.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A Degree, Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or SAPMA Technical Qualification 1-10 is essential.
- An understanding of financial and management accounting as well as budgeting is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in the coating industry covering sales, marketing and manufacturing is required.
- Ability to work with database management systems, warehouse management, stock control, marketing and sales.
- Proven management experience at a senior level encompassing a multi-disciplined work force.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have strong team management, analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop subordinates and lead by example.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
Salary package is highly negotiable depending on experience gained. Other benefits include Medical Aid + Pension Fund.
Other Benefits: Medical Aid + Pension Fund