Call Centre Manager / Call Centre Assistant Managers
The company is looking for self-driven, results oriented and passionate individuals to join its Gaborone based call center. The Call Center Manager is required to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive. The manager of the call center is responsible for the daily running and management of the help desk team through the effective use of resources.
- Daily Management of the call center including effective resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations
- Monthly needs assessments and performance reviews
- Focusing on Monitoring systems – at all times be aware of the statuses on monitoring systems
- Updating required resources regarding network statuses – managing the communication flow throughout the company
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Driving training, technical growth and personal growth for all technical employees
- Managing service delivery key performance indicators.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years in a similar role and relevant industry
- Minimum Qualification: BGCSE/Form 5/Matric or higher
- Strong customer focus and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
A competitive package will be offered to suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Applications close on 9 February 2018.