Conceptualise, formulate and document a digital marketing strategy in collaboration with all relevant segments, product houses and digital channels. Develop a tangible action plan to implement and measure the agreed digital marketing strategy. Conduct competitor benchmarking and research to be used as input to the digital marketing strategy. Initiate, implement and manage digital marketing related projects and campaigns and measure and optimise digital marketing initiatives and the subsequent sales impact for segments and product houses working in collaboration with the various digital media.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification: BCom Marketing or BA (Hons).
- Preferred qualification: MBA would be advantageous.
- Additional required certification: Management Development Programme
- Years’ experience: 3 – 5 Years banking experience. 2 years’ experience within a marketing department in a corporate environment. Understanding how digital environments (web, mobile, etc.) can unlock business opportunities.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Building the Brand
- Evaluating data to identify trends and opportunities across the digital market. Making recommendations and changes based on results to continually increase conversion rates.
- Manage own costs and expenses associated with role to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Formulate and implement sales campaigns to ensure selling of products thought digital marketing and media.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Develop and manage integrated, innovative media plans and processes, ensuring efficient spend and achievement of optimal brand exposure.
- Investigate, create and manage effective media relations opportunities in order to enhance FNB’s reputation provide optimum positioning in relevant markets.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.