To drive company vehicles to transport company personnel or visitors and to provide messengerial services to the Corporation.
Minimal accident rate
Timeous and safe delivery/collection of visitors and employees
Prompt delivery/ collection of mail and deposit of cheques
Vehicle in a tidy and road worthy condition
- Completes vehicle logbook and ensures that all journeys undertaken are authorized by supervisor.
- Collects and delivers external mail, to various destinations as required.
- Drives/collects corporation visitors and staff to/from various destinations as required.
- Cleans vehicles and ensures that they are kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Ensures that the motor vehicle is always roadworthy and reports defects.
- Delivers and deposits Corporation cheques at banks.
- UNDERTAKES SUCH OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS DIRECTED BY THE SUPERVISOR DUTIES AS DIRECTED BY THE SUPERVISOR
- Botswana General Certificate in Secondary Education,
- Light duty drivers license
Two years driving experience
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- General Conduct
- Risk of road traffic accidents
- Meeting customer expectations