Masase Group of companies is a South African based company. The company has recently opened for business in Botswana and invites suitably qualified, experienced and results oriented citizens of Botswana for the following positions tenable in Gaborone and Palapye.
Human Resources Manager (tenable in Gaborone) Reporting to the Country Managing Director the HR Manager coordinates the provision of Human Resources support services across the business unit, in compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance.
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Ensure legal compliance relating to human resources throughout the organization.
• Support Health and Safety Awareness in line with Group policy and strategy
Minimum Qualifications, Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as HR practitioner. Key Competences & Skills
• Financial acumen in cost control and budgets.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relations
• Proficiency in computer applications, Microsoft Suite and HR Information systems.
Applications should be forwarded to: Country Managing Director Masase Group Limited P O Box BO 55 Bontleng, Gaborone OR alternatively Send CV and accompanying documents to email@example.com Please note that emails sent without reference to the job applied for in the subject line will automatically be deleted. Closing date: 30 January 2018