We are currently socking ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices.
ACCOUNTANT – SECURITY SERVICES BOTSWANA
- Preparing financials monthly and annual financial statements and any other management information
- Meet the statutory and organizational deadlines
- Preparing annual budgets (Revenue and Cost), cash flow projections and monitoring against the budget and projections.
- Reconciling and maintaining the accuracy of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts.
- Actively engage in collection, follow-up, come up with procedures, maintain records and provide weekly reports of the company debtors book.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with Annual Statutory Audits.
- Compliance with BURS tax regulations and other relevant legislations and meet deadlines
- Develop and document sustainable business process and accounting policies to strengthen and maintain the internal controls of the company.
- Guide and Review the work of subordinates.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Fully Completed BICA.
- Have minimum 02 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting Services.
- Should possess a thorough knowledge in MS Excel and other MS Office packages.
- Previous experience in QuickBooks will be an added advantage.
- Residing in close proximity to Francistown
- Should be an energetic, self-driven and result oriented professional
- Should possess excellent planning, organizing, managerial and analytical skills
- Good command of the English Language, both written and verbal with excellent presentation skills
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applicants to forward their applications to the: National Human Resource Manager on, [email protected] or Private Bag F5 Francistown