Guile & Khoison Capital is a 100% citizen owned company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Botswana and licensed by the Non-Banking Financial institutions Regulatory Authority (NBFIRA) (license). Our expertise, focus and capabilities in the providing financing solutions to SMMEs.
The company invites suitably qualified candidates for the following position
We are seeking for an experienced and driven individual fo fill the position.
- The incumbent will work closely with management for day to day accounting functions
- In line with the firm’s core mandate as a financing entity, they will also be expected to undertake credit analyst functions and keep abreast of market dynamics.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and Annual Financial sStatements
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank accounts, coordination of annual audits and reviewing financial reports as necessary.
- Analyse and report on the company’s financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and variance analysis.
- Oversee the payment and filling of tax returns and regulatory levies.
Accountant will hold an Accounting degree/diploma from a recognized institution with a minimum of 2 years’ expenence. Part Qualification towards a professional course will be an added advantage.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Submit CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 April 2019