To provide bookkeeping and accounting services to the organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The position reports directly to the Chairman, and accountable to the Treasurer. The main focus of the position will be to provide accounting and book-keeping services, prepare management accounts, facilitate the cash flow process and assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing amongst others, the following hands-on services to the organization:
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT
• Statutory financial accounting and reporting (in terms of International Financial Reporting Standards);
• Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures;
• Monitoring taxation compliance;
• Facilitation of the cash flow process;
• Bank reconciliation;
• Ad-hoc Finance-related projects; and
• Stock Counts
• Clerical and administrative functions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Tertiary Qualification in Accounting
• Accounting Diploma or similar level will be advantageous
• Proven financial work experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Word and Excel
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
• This position requires a highly motivated individual with a strong ability to work accurately on her/his own and within the organization to deliver professional work and achieve deadlines
• Strong analytical skills are essential for the job
• Exceptional financial leadership and problem-solving skills are essential
• Excellent communication, report writing skills and an ability to build strong collaborative relationships with team, members, colleagues and other professionals
• Team work
Please indicate the position on the email subject.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Marula Soccer Centre
Box 14 Orapa
Email address: [email protected]
Closing date: 31st July 2019