Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Monitoring performance and initiating action to strengthen results
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets
- Lead and motivate staff
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- A critical thinker
- Attention to details
- Innovative individual
- Stock control skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you are interested in being part of the Medquick Distributors team and meet the requirements, kindly email
Closing date: 02/06/2020