The Artisan Electrician shall be reporting to the Electrical Engineering Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out maintenance of plant & equipment as stipulated in the relevant maintenance procedures, statutory and domestic regulations, and in accordance with OEM’s specifications.
- Carry out daily inspections and submit reports to the Supervisor or planning section so that proper planning can be carried out, and immediately rectifying faults or deviations that require urgent attention.
- Change or replace equipment components to OEM recommended component change out standards, and testing and commissioning of components after installation
Carry out repairs to electrical trailing cables as per set standards
- Installation of parts or components and commissioning of equipment as per set engineering standards
- Assist the Supervisor daily in the monitoring of equipment application and operation and report any deviations for correction.
- Undertaking tasks assigned safely, in recognition and application of Health Safety Environment (HSEQ) standards in all maintenance activities in order to eliminate risks and environmental impact.
- 4 years Apprenticeship with an NCC qualification
- At least 2 years practical experience as an Artisan in a dynamic industry
- Valid Drivers’ Licence
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please respond by sending your certified certificates, licenses. ID and CV's by email to:
NB: Applicants MUST CLEARLY indicate on the email subject the position they are applying for. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Closing Date: 8th December 2019