Main Purpose of the Job
• Supporting management team by completing routine clerical and accounting duties, assist with budget, maintaining reports, and completing bookkeeping.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable:
• Completing bank reconciliations:
• Verifying bank deposits:
• Managing day-to-day transactions:
• Recording office expenditures:
• Reporting on debtors and creditors.
• Managing payroll
• Completing purchase orders
• Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
• One (1) year accounting experience (verification of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Book & Bank Recons and Stocks):
• Experience in the use of any accounting system and Sage One Accounting System would be an added advantage.
• Efficient and organized individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to details
• Proficiency in all MS office especially MS Excel
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Submission: Applicants must forward their CV, transcripts and certificates to The HR Manager [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
Closing date: Open until filled