Old Mutual Botswana is a member of the Old Mutual Group. We offer a wide range of short-term and long-term insurance services in Botswana with branches in Gaborone and Francistown. Our products provide insurance services to personal, commercial and corporate clients.
ASSISTANT CLAIMS MANAGER
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- End to end negotiation and settlement of insured recovery claim – pre-litigation through claims assessment, payments, processing insured recovery claims in order to secure a successful recovery
- Continuously improving claims service, managing claims spend and containing the increase in average cost of claims
- Reducing / maintaining claims service effectively
- Ensuring effective implementation and compliance of claims/operational systems or procedures
- Ensuring diary is maintained
- Ensuring estimates are raised accurately and timeously in accordance with best practice and actioning all incoming claim requests
- Supervisory experience will bean added advantage
- Risk management or any business related degree
- COP in short term insurance
- 5 years of claims experience
- Computer literacy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic analytical aptitude
- Leading with influence
- Relationship management (collaboration)
- Customer led
- Personal mastery
Please submit applications and Curriculum vitae to email@example.com by Friday 28 September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants who have not received feedback, please consider your application unsuccessful.