Bolux Group roquims the services of qualified, experienced
BAKERY SALES DRIVERS (X8 – MAUN)
Reporting to the Bakery Sates Supervisor, you shall have a responsibility to colled goods to company Branches and customers and drive company vehicles in strict adherence to laid down rules and regulations
- Deliver and collect goods and documents to and from business partners as directed
- Collect and submit all necessary documents to and from customers to ensure proof ol collection and delivery.
- Ensure roadworthiness as well as validity of license disc for vehicles you are responsible
- Maintain deanlinoss of company vehicles at all times.
- Refrain from transporting general public and any unauthorised passenger on company vehicles
- Monitor the maintenance and regular service of company vehicles.
- Ensure obedience to road traffic signs and rules and validity of their own drivers license
- Provide satisfactory service to assigned accounts and new customers with the ditect tn of llte Sales plan
- Take full responsibility and accountability of goods and documents in the company vehicle that one is driving.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by the Company’s specific products and services.
- Answer customer’s enquiries about products, prices, availability and product uses
- Identify prospective customers and communicate the information to the Bakery Sales Supervisor
- Participate actively in the implementation of ISO and Kaizen programs in order to contribute to company compliance with Health. Safety and Environmental Policies
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate should have at least three (3) years of experience in a similar position and a BGCSE (form 5) Certificate with a valid Cl Class driver’s license
The candidate must also
- good communication skills
- basic numeracy skills
- pay attention to detail
- be observant and compliant
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
KINDLY ADDRESS APPLICATIONS TO:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
BOLUX GROUP (PTY) LTD
PRIVATE BAG X01
Closing date: 14th November 2019