REF: KGR 4/8/2 II 4th October 2019
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 11 OF 2019
POSITION: BOARDING MATRON
Applications are invited from suitably qualified citizens for the post of Boarding Matron tenable in Kgalagadi Region (Permanent and Pensionable).
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Salary Scale: C4/3 (P80 172.00 – P95 760.00 or P99 348.00 – P118 716.00 per annum)
Terms of Employment: Applicants should be aged between 35 and 50 years
Qualifications: Diploma in Social Work, Primary Education, Secondary Education, Nursing, Hospitality Management or equivalent.
• Allocates hostel space to boarding students at the beginning of each school year and issues them furniture e.g. bed and locker. Informs School Head of the still unfilled space.
• Enforces school rules and regulations by monitoring students’ movement, behaviour and conduct both within and outside campus.
• Arbitrates on student’s disputes.
• Keeps first aid kit and administers medications for minor illness, injury and wounds.
• Refers seriously sick students to hospital or clinic for Nurses or Doctors attention.
• Attends to night emergency cases and nurses sick students at night.
• Completes sick forms in respect of sick students.
• Performs any other duties that might be assigned by the supervising officer.
• Supervise Part time boarding assistants staff and kitchen staff
• Any other duty needed to meet the exigencies of the job
• Effective communication
• Good Interpersonal Skills
APPLICATIONS: Should quote the number of the Vacancy Circular and give the following details;
(a) Full name, address, date and place of birth.
(b) Brief summary of career with duties (Curriculum Vitae)
(c) Certified copies of Certificates and two (2) recent work related references (not more than 6 months old) and the National Identity card.
(d) Mobile/Cell phone numbers in use
(e) In case of serving officer –
(i) Date of first appointment
(ii) Present post and date of appointment thereto.
IMPORTANT: Applications from serving officers must be routed through Heads of Department, Permanent Secretaries or supervisors. Application not so routed will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be responded to. No faxed applications will be considered.
Applications should be addressed to:
Acting Director-Regional Operations (Kgalagadi)
Ministry of Basic Education
P O Box 288
Tel: 654 0210
For more information, please contact:
Tebogo M. Mogorosi
CLOSING DATE: 25 October 2019