Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager the incumbent should be able to provision an effective Enterprise Content Management, knowledge and information management service to BoFiNet, ensuring proper preservation and access to both structured and unstructured records, information, reliable corporate memory pool, for appropriate support to decision-making and service delivery to customers.
• Plan the development of records management and make sure that the protecting, filing and retrieving of records happen in a standardized manner.
• Store, arrange, index and classify records.
• Hold regular workshops with the department supervisors to ensure compliance with the organization’s practices, procedure and policies.
• Advise senior management regarding ways of managing data and information better.
• Participates in analysis and evaluation of organisation records in such mediums as printed documents, correspondence, reports, vouchers, maps, sound recordings, still or motion pictures, magnetic media and electronic records.
• Participates in conducting records management compliance reviews and team assistance visits, and in initiating and overseeing records scheduling projects in the organisation.
• Participates in organizing and monitoring section project activities to ensure they meet the timeframes, milestones and quality specifications established in project plans, and participates in conducting quality control and assurance.
• Work with IT Department on clean desk initiatives.
• Applying policies, regulations and procedures pertaining to records and information access, security and storage, declassification, disclosure and dissemination of records and information.
• Applying a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods and techniques necessary for assessment and improvement of records program effectiveness.
• Knowledge of project management concepts, principles and practices.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
The candidate should have;
• Creation of an effective Enterprise Content Management, Knowledge and Information Management System
• Appropriate archiving of records/information
• Effective use of space for documents, records and information storage
• Minimization of the cost of inaccessible documents, records and information
• Availability of reference material
• Customer satisfaction
• Cost effective Enterprise Content Management, Knowledge and Information management systems, offering efficient support to management decision making
• Coaching, mentoring, setting performance requirements for staff, monitoring and evaluation of performance
Academic Qualification and Experience
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
The candidate should have attained the following:
• Bachelor Degree in Information Management/Science, or Archives and Records Management or any related area.
• Minimum of five years of experience and/or demonstrated competence in information and records management.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
BoFiNet offers highly competitive packages commensurate with the level of responsibility. Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us on: 3995500
CLOSING DATE: 27th September 2019
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO