IED has partnered with First National Bank Botswana Foundation (FNB Foundation) to empower rural youth in Molepolole and surrounding villages. We are looking for talented staff to fill the below-listed vacancies:
Business Coach X3
The Business Coach provides high-quality training and coaching to programme participants, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge to start and run a business.
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
• Provide training and direct one-on-one coaching and technical assistance to programme beneficiaries
• Developing business, marketing and financial plans and assist programme beneficiaries to access funding for their projects
• Providing resources and information on how to start and grow businesses
• Assisting programme beneficiaries in the creation of marketing materials, record-keeping systems and other tools necessary to start and run a small business.
• Help assess, organize and coordinate resources to programme beneficiaries
• Minimum Diploma in a Business related field
• 3 years of working experience in a similar role. Experience working with YDF Proposals is a MUST
• BQA Accreditation
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you believe you have what it takes, kindly apply to email@example.com by 15 October 2019.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be responded to within two weeks of the closing date.
Source: Institute of Entrepreneurial Development-IED page