IED has partnered with First National Bank Botswana Foundation (FNB Foundation) to empower rural youth in Molepolole and surrounding villages. We are looking for talented staff to fill the below-listed vacancies:
Business Coach X3
The Business Coach provides high-quality training and coaching to programme participants, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge to start and run a business.
• Provide training and direct one-on-one coaching and technical assistance to programme beneficiaries
• Developing business, marketing and financial plans and assist programme beneficiaries to access funding for their projects
• Providing resources and information on how to start and grow businesses
• Assisting programme beneficiaries in the creation of marketing materials, record-keeping systems and other tools necessary to start and run a small business.
• Help assess, organize and coordinate resources to programme beneficiaries
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
• Minimum Diploma in a Business related field
• 3 years of working experience in a similar role. Experience working with YDF Proposals is a MUST
• BQA Accreditation
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you believe you have what it takes, kindly apply to email@example.com by 15 October 2019.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be responded to within two weeks of the closing date.
Source: Institute of Entrepreneurial Development-IED page