Due to our company’s recent growth, Eaglestones Projects Botswana (Pty) Ltd has an exciting position for a full-time Civil/Water Engineering Technician, to join our technical team. Our ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual that possess the skills and knowledge to assist team with civil,site, and structure designs,all while maintaining the highest level of client service.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work on various projects including industrial, commercial, municipal, residential.
- assist engineers in various technical aspects of conducting preliminary surveys,planning,designing, execution of projects, someone strictly with knowledge of geographical information system (G.I.S) , experience as a constructor and who know road construction and road marking.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates Diploma in civil/Water Engineering or 2 to 5 years of related
- Working knowledge and experience using Auto Cad and Civil 3D design
- Strong knowledge in quantity surveying.
- Strong knowledge in tendering.
- Strong knowledge in sewer and raw water treatment plants.
- Strong knowledge of windows operating system and Microsoft office.
- Strong Verbal, written and communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to a wide range of audiences.
- Team-oriented to keep productive, efficient and on-task.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with the skills to handle multiple jobs of varies sizes.
- Multi-tasker who can work independently and who can work overtime.
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record of more than 5 years.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Eaglestones Projects Botswana (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workplace. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Salary is based upon education and experience.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Plot 264 botshabelo ward Tlokweng.
Closing date for the application: 04/04/2020