Sesiro Insurance Company a subsidiary of Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging teamwork and addressing the needs of the individual.
CLAIMS OFFICER – 2 YEARS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Tenable in Gaborone
Ref: DCC 0000478
The claims officer plays a crucial role within the claims department of running day to day activities of claims processes, client management, system updates, opening and closing files.
– Degree in any field
– Certificate of Proficiency in Short Term Insurance
– Further formal training added Advantage
– Minimum of 1 year experience in insurance industry/ financial institution
– Registering Claims, analysing reports and taking appropriate action.
– Responding to clients queries in timely manners and assisting walk in clients
– Claimant settlements within the agreed internal terms
– Adjusting of reserves for purposes of IBNR management
– Building meaningful relationships with insured representatives
– Cultivation of meaningful relationships with top suppliers i.e. assessors/panel beaters/salvage contractors
– Settling assessment fees within the month incurred
– Sending out repair orders, AOLS
– Appointment of assessors/ loss adjusters/ investigators where applicable in a timely manner
– Technical and operational skills
– Planning and Organising
– Emotional Intelligence
– Time management
– Excellent communication skills
– Interpersonal Skills
– Process Knowledge
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on https://insurance.jobsbotswana.info/8pW0R to register and apply.
Closing date: 23 July 2019.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.