Overview of role
Within RisCura, you will find a distinct, young-at-heart group of professionals who passionately want to do right by their clients, not to mention the many everyday people who rely on the business to maximise investment performance, so they can live richer lives. And, considering the company’s core focus, it’s no surprise that the people who make up RisCura also constitute its biggest investment. The Riscura family in Botswana is growing and they are looking to recruit Client Services Manager who will be tasked with the following :
- Provide a high standard of client service to a range of large, sophisticated institutional investors.
- Manage client expectations, coordinate delivery of various services to clients, continuous monitoring of client portfolios and regular client communication through report-back presentations.
- Oversee all client specific administration; manage client documentation and reports; assist with formulation of investment strategy and research and selection of investment managers
- Present at client feedback meetings in terms of portfolio performance and risk reports and any other related matters
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Finance and Investment, Actuary, Economics, Commerce or related
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the investment / asset management industry, carrying out work such as portfolio structuring, asset allocation, or investment advice.
- Must be passionate, resourceful, independent, confident, self-starter and more importantly results oriented.
- Sound understanding of the financial markets, broad technical investment knowledge and the ability to communicate the latest developments in these markets.
- Experience in International environment will be an added advantage