Botswana Medical Aid Society (Bomaid) is a non-profit medical aid fund established to provide affordable healthcare solutions to its members through innovation and excellence.
Bomaid is looking for dynamic, experienced and hands on individuals:
Reporting to Chief Finance Officer, Credit Control & Revenue
Manager will play a critical role in managing the day to day
processing, recording, and reconciliation of accounting
information to ensure accurate maintenance of records of
financial transactions in accordance with laid down procedures,
schedules, set standards, and deadlines.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversees and coordinates the management of the Accounts receivable functions efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and oversees development and implementation of the Accounts Receivable plan.
- Focus on billing and collections management’s to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Proper recording and application of collections, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Advises on Accounts Receivable matters requiring policy action and guides on all technical matters for effective maintenance of AR transactions as well as provision of complete, accurate and timely management reports.
- Audits methods and procedures of accounts receivable function to continuously improve efficiencies
The ideal candidate should have a Degree in Finance or
Accounting/Business Administration or qualification in a
professional accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or
equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience and
at least three (3) years in a middle management position.
Membership of BICA, advanced MS Excel and knowledge of Sage
300 is essential.
- Results orientation
- Team management
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application,
your latest CV and certified copies of certificates to: Bomaid
Offices, or send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Closing date 25/05/2018