VACANCY – DRIVER III
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Driver III in the Ministry for Presidential Affairs, Governance and Public Administration tenable in Gaborone.
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 4 OF 2019
REF NO: 0P/7/72/10 XIII (122)
SALARY SCALE: B5 (P32 592 – P38 784) per annum
LEAVE: 20 working days per annum
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
i) Optional contributory medical aid scheme with the
Botswana Public Officers’ Medical Aid Scheme
(BPOMAS), (Government pays 50% and the
ii) Contributory Pension Fund (Government contributes 15% and Employee 5%).
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of Primary School Leaving Examination Certificate and possession of Botswana License Class B Driver.
Minimum of two (2) years of driving experience.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Performs routine vehicle routine maintenance, which includes removal and fitment of tyres, washing of vehicles and ensuring that tyres are inflated to the correct pressure,
• Performs pre-trip inspection and ensures that the vehicles they are assigned are roadworthy,
• Operates light motor vehicles up to 3500kg maximum weight including the trailer (750) and any other permitted by the license,
• Ensure the proper loading of authorized load, the security and safety of loads being carried and the safe unloading of their vehicles at destinations,
• Undertakes any other related duties as required to meet the exigencies of the service.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Functional /Technical Skill
• Time Management
• Action Oriented
• Customer focus
Applicants should quote the number of this vacancy circular and provide the following details:
a) Full names, address, date and place of birth.
b) A brief summary of a career with duties (Curriculum Vitae).
c) Certified true copies of certificates and national identity card
d) Two (2) copies of recent work-related references (not more than six (6) months old)
e) In case of serving public officers;
• Date of the first appointment
• Present post, scale and date of appointment thereto.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
All applications from serving public officers must be routed through their respective Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Applications should be addressed to;
Ministry for Presidential Affairs, Governance and Public Administration
Private Bag 001
Hand deliver at Office of the President, Records Management Unit Office No. 005.
Closing Date: 25th September 2019
For any enquiries please contact Human Resource department at 3950800.