Whatsapp: +26776981238


EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CARPENTRY, PLUMBING AND FENCING WORKS AT PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN GABORONE (COVID -19 PROJECT}

Job Expired

 

Gaborone City Council (GCC) through its maintenance crew have been engaged in maintaining primary schools’ toilets (mostly plumbing and carpentry works) in preparation for schools re-opening in order to meet the minimum hygiene standards, as per the COVID-19 requirements We do appreciate that maintenance is a cyclic exercise and has to be continued in order to keep up with the required hygiene standards going forward.

Gaborone City Council would like to continue doing the above-mentioned works through engaging Batswana Artisans (100% Citizens Only) * Carpenters, Plumbers and Fencers




In line with job creation and youth empowerment, only 75% of the proposed works shall be reserved for youth individuals aged (18-35 years), women and people with disability (VULNERABLE GROUP); and the remaining 25% to adults.

Individuals shall express their interests to Gaborone City Council, by registering at the Quantity Surveying Office. Room 50; during working hours (0730 – 1630Hrs) Civic Centre. 330 Independence Avenue. Main Mall. Gaborone, not later than 19th May 2020 (1630Hrs) Tel 3657530/13/31

Conditions of Registration:


  1. Individuals shall bring a copy of Identity Card (Omang).
  2. Individuals shall bring copies of at-least Trade Test C or equivalent certificates in their respective fields
  3. The invitation is strictly to individuals residing in Gaborone and should have contact details that include physical address. Individuals not residing in Gaborone will be disqualified.
  • This job has expired!
Share this job


Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs


Leave your thoughts



Latest News on BWNews.net







    jobs in botswana logo

    jobs in botswana logo

    We are Botswana number 1 job listing website.

    We list career opportunities in Botswana, NGOs in Botswana vacancies and internship opportunities in Botswana

    Get daily jobs in your email