Fairground Holdings (Pty) Ltd t/a Botswana Conference & Exhibition Centre is a leading and largest business in the provision of a one stop venue for meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) in Botswana. The company is looking for a self-driven, innovative, highly experienced professional able to create and implement innovative business with a high level of integrity and accountability.
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for assisting in the organising, planning and holding of Fairs, Events, and Exhibitions as well as the erection of stalls/shells for the events at FGH.
Key Performance Areas
• Promote and sell fairs, exhibitions, and events initiatives
• Implement cost saving initiatives
• Participate in the development and implementation of fairs, exhibitions and events initiatives
• Coordinates various service requirements for clients such as transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, erection of stalls, special needs requirements, cleaning, printing and security.
• Ensures timely execution and production of key deliverables during fairs, exhibitions and events.
• Effective Management, care and maintenance of the department’s equipment/ assets.
• Assist the Fairs and Exhibitions Assistant in the achievement of the department’s objectives.
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• Good Planning and Organising Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Results Oriented
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power point)
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Events Management/ Project Management and at least three-year’s experience in events or project planning and execution.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply, enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to:
Closing Date: 24 January 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED WITH.