To assist with payment preparation, distribution and recording.
Roles and responsibilities
• Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
• Matches invoices to purchase orders to ensure correct payment to suppliers;
• Captures creditor invoices into the system, prepares payment vouchers and submits them with accompanying documents to the Finance Officer for payment;
• Posting transactions in the accounting system (maintenance of the general ledger.
• Distributes and keeps a record of all payments and files the payment documentation appropriately;
• Prepare on-line banking payments for approval
• Responds to and handles queries on payments;
• Maintains petty cash float for ACHAP.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations
• Filing of supporting documents in logical order
• Assist in handling audits e.g submitting supporting documents as requested by auditors
• Checking field trips expense liquidations, and ensure that any cash not spent is deposited on time
• General administrative duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
• Degree in Accounting or related field or Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
• 1-year experience in a computerized accounting environment
Prior experience working in a donor-funded environment will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
• Accounting software, spreadsheets, presentation and word processing software
• Familiarity working with ERPs will be an added advantage
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Application letter and CV should be addressed to the attention: The Human Resources and Administration Manager, Private Bag X033,Gaborone, Botswana.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be hand delivered to:
The African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships (ACHAP) Head Office at Block 5, Plot 64511, Unit 1, Fairgrounds, Gaborone, Botswana
Closing date for applications: 9th December 2019