Belleview Financial Services is currently seeking qualified applicants to join our team as a Financial Advisor. This person must be highly knowledgeable and skilled and will act as an intermediary between the company and our customers. Superb customer service skills are a must for success.
Our Financial Advisors provide our clients with sound financial guidance and make critical recommendations to help them make informed financial decisions. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate his/her ability to research the marketplace for available products and services, effectively help customers identify their needs, design and present financial strategies, and of course, close a sale.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Strong working knowledge across a variety of financial products and services (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments etc.)
• Proven ability to provide strategic advice in the above areas articulately.
• Patience and skills required to assess client’s overall financial picture, truly understand their needs, and then develop a relevant, solid financial plan.
• Evidence of the people skills needed to guide clients towards a financial decision that is both profitable and secure.
• Commitment to cultivating our client base and building win-win relationships
• Self-motivation and willingness to network, generate leads, and seize opportunities to sell investments products and risk product (life covers and funeral plans) etc.
• Exceptional communication skills needed to liaise with providers, vendors, and other professionals.
Requirements and Qualifications
• BS Degree in Risk Management and Insurance, Economics or related field.
• Certificate of Proficiency (COP).
• Proven work history with experience as a financial adviser, controller, planner, specialist or other relevant role.
• Consistent track record of successful financial guidance.
• Ability to analyze the market data in order to formulate and provide appropriate, data-based financial advice.
• Solid communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and consistent accuracy with all data.
• Highly articulate and able to explain complex information clearly and simply.
• Strong relevant computer skills including ability to operate database systems. MSO, EXCELL
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested Candidates who meet the minimum requirements should respond by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 29 July 2019
For more info Contact us on: 391 8237