The Ambrose Academy urgently requires the service of a
The General Manager will be required to do the following;
- Coordinating the academy’s operations
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Creating policies and communicating the academy’s goals
- Monitoring and motivating staff
- Ensuring good customer service
- Improving administration processes
- Training heads of departments
- Identifying business opportunities and managing financial activities
- Managing operational costs
- Ensuring sustainability and meeting the academy’s objectives
- Support staff development and enhance efficiency.
- Rolling out edu-tech project for the school.
- Grow student base.
Very important to have the following;
- Legal background for issues of contracts and compliance with all relevant stakeholders.
- Experience with online teaching.
- Diploma in Computer System Design
- Minimal of 3 years working experience in virtual space.
- Should have experience in business analysis.
- Should demonstrate management or supervisory skills.
- Marketing experience especially digital marketing.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
All interested graduates are welcome to forward their CVS's to: [email protected] or write to:
The Ambrose Academy
P.0. Box 4481
Closing Date: 25 January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Botswana