THE MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain geo-marketing report.
- Suggest new areas for network coverage according to potential demand (Market analysis).
- Request improvements based on traffic analysis.
- Site launch organisation (pre and post radio base station launch activities).
- Use of Geo-Marketing tools.
- Work closely with the network planning team to ensure that critical areas are covered.
- Identify potential demand areas and liaise with the technical team.
- Maintain a geographical mapping of Base stations, PoS, any other presence.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and plan our presence per geographical domains.
- Determine new areas for network coverage based on the potential demand (Market Analysis).
- Provide Action plan for improvements based on site traffic analysis.
- Collaborate with relevant departments in organizing site launches (Pre and Post radio base station launch activities).
- Monitor competitors network activities and positioning.
- Monitor distribution (PoS) vs. Base Transistor Station (BTS) performance.
- Work closely with the network planning team to ensure that critical areas are covered through timely provision of market demand forecasting information.
- Identify potential demand areas and liaise with the technical team for planning.
- Analyse site traffics by the set geographical domains.
- Participate in coordinating site launches.
- Use Geo-marketing tools (i.e. Map Info, GIS systems).
- Experience in database marketing analysis including analytic segmentation.
- Experience with competitive activity and trends.
- Market survey and research.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel, power point, internet explorer).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing/Business.
- 3-5 years’ Experience in Marketing or relevant mobile industry experience.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
CLOSING DATE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 25th February 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.