The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The Haemo/Chemo stock controller/Secretary is a position in Outpatient units responsible for maintaining stock levels and stock control in the specific units and carry out administrative duties allocated. This position will work hand in hand with nurses, HCAs, Billers to ensure optimal stock management and billing efficiency and report to the Unit Manager.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that each storage location is maintained with stock levels that are determined by usage
- Maintain stock at agreed value targets (stock days)
- Eliminate slow moving and redundant stock by means of constant communication with doctors, nursing staff, pharmacy
- Conduct cyclical counts for inventory purposes
- Prepare for stock take, data capturing and finalization of stock take. Take a lead role in the quarterly stock takes
- Ensure staff training on stock control policies and procedures
- Ensure correct requirements are met in regard to replenishments
- Control of consumable cost of wards
- Allocate stock to BINS and maintain per stock location
- Ensures availability of stationary.
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification and/or 3years experience in Administration and Inventory management.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Planning, organising and supervisory skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Stockholding optimisation effectiveness
- Excellent customer service skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 09th December 2019
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.