Lucara Botswana (Pty) Ltd operates the Karowe Diamond Mine at Letlhakane in the Botett sub-district. The plant was commissioned in April 2012 and has gone on to achieve exceptional performance. It is the source of some truly special diamonds. The plant completed major upgrades that include introduction of X-Ray Transmission (XRT) technology in diamond recovery. This is adding to the already existing innovative application of autogenous milling in diamond processing. The Company is embarking on projects, which entail enhanced large diamond recovery.
Lucara Botswana invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCES PRACTITIONER – TENABLE IN IETIHAKANE (3 year Fixed Term Contract)
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Practitioner is responsible for providing one stop HR administrative support service to Line Management to ensure consistency in the implementation of HR Policies, practices, procedures, systems and initiatives.
- Manpower planning
- Succession planning & talent management
- Job analysis, grading & evaluation
- Recruitment, selection and placement
- Work and residence permit applications
- Employee relations, disputes, grievances and disciplinary cases
- Industrial relations awareness training
- HR statistical reports
- Employee records and general HR administration duties
- Training and development coordination
- Performance management HRDC training reimbursements facilitation
- Safety, health and environmental compliance
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent Social Science/ Industrial Psychology Degree.
- Accreditation with the Botswana Qualifications Authority as a Trainer and Assessor would be an added advantage
- Five (5) years post qualification experience preferably as a Human Resources Generalist. At least two (2) years’ experience must have been spent in a similar position.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates, clearly indicating the position applied for on the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Closing date for applications is January 17, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.