To oversee and manage a team of HR Relationship Managers in the provision of human resources services to businesses/functions as well as to work as a strategic partner with allocated business/function teams to ensure appropriate HR solutions are provided, and to create and sustain a good industrial relations climate within the Businesses to support the optimal use of the Botswana Power Corporation Human Resources to meet Business objectives.
- Coordinate and improve the efficiency of HR Services; such services includes human resource recruitment, selections and appointments.
- Direct, Supervise and coordinate operations and activities of HR Relationship function to optimise service delivery and financial efficiency
- Contributes to the formulation of strategic plans, business plans, budgets and operating plans in accordance with the Corporate Strategy and supervises the implementation of such plans.
- Manages departmental performance in line with the HR Scorecard.
- Prepares performance-monitoring reports for the General Manager – Human Resources to ensure alignment to objectives and attainment of results.
- Manages and leads transformation in the Human Resources Services in the wider organisation to ensure adherence to HR policies, practices and statutory requirements to maximise output.
- Participates in the management committee and other committees as directed by the General Manager – Human Resources to ensure coordination and communication between functions.
- Reviews and Develops policies in support of organisational goals.
- Identifies and manages the provision of recruitment and placement services to all areas of the corporation to maintain costs as well as standards to ensure legal compliance.
- Serves as a link between Management and HR Relationship function by guiding in the interpretation and implementation of the policies.
- Performs the HR relationship function as assigned by the General Manager Human Resources.
- Reviews and monitors staff vacancies, recruitments, interviews and applicants selection to ensure objectivity of processes and fit with organisational goals.
- Manages welfare of staff in the department and facilitates technical skills / capacity development.
- Collates reports and monitor performance of direct subordinates and ensures performance management systems are systematically deployed in the department.
- Ensures compliance with organisational and statutory health and safety policies and procedures in the provision of HR services.
- Effectively addresses all risk and quality management issues and instructions in the department.
- Undertake such other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum eight (8) years relevant post qualification experience
- Of the above, at least three (3) years must be in middle to senior management position in a multi discipline environment
- Experience and knowledge of Human Resources best practices
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers. Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Strategic thinking
- HR Planning and Forecasts
- Performance Management
- Employee Selection and Recruitment
- Financial Acumen
- Relationship Building and Management
- Communication, Influence and Impact
- Research Skills
- Policy Development and Review
- Computer literacy
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Decision Making
- Change Management
- Financial Acumen
- Visionary Leadership
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Leadership and Motivation
- Position HR as a strategic business partner
- Seamless provision of HR Quality Services;
- Ensure adherence to HR policies, practices as well as statutory requirements
- High performance Culture
- Change and diversity Management