DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist Procurement Officer and Procurement Assistants in preparation of quotation analysis
– Participate in the opening of tenders and sorting of quotations.
– Fast track signing of framework agreements and other documents by signatories
– Assist stores staff in Issuing and receiving of stock.
– Assist stores staff in the preparation and maintenance of stores records.
– Assist in stock-taking.
– Ensure the safety of procurement and stores property/goods.
– Scanning of various procurement documents
– Filing of various documents including quotations, minutes and contracts
– Clearing obsolete stock from the stores to where they are required
– Taking minutes of departmental meetings
– Expediting delivery of goods
Any other duties assigned by the Procurement Officer
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org