- Operations: Coordinate and oversee the Depot operations and execute product handling duties where necessary
- Stakeholder Management: Be sufficiently assertive when dealing with difficult depot operations stakeholders
- HSEQ and Security: Ensure compliance with SAPS and all supporting safety standards and practices plus local legal requirements.
- Maintenance and Housekeeping: Ensure good housekeeping of bulk storage are and undertake preventative, planned and breakdown maintenance of Depot assets
- People Management: Monitor performance of yard staff and contractors by observing them in action against appropriate task procedures. Build a culture of operational excellence within the team by providing leadership, motivation, coaching and mentoring
- Certificate or trade test in Electrical/Mechanical/ Plant maintenance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the petroleum or related industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality product knowledge and handling
- Reasonable mechanical aptitude
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
CLOSING DATE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
NB: We regret that correspondence will be entered into only with successful candidates.
Remuneration Package: The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Interested candidates who have the above capabilities should kindly forward their applications, CV’s and certified copies of relevant certificates to: Human Resources Coordinator, Puma Energy Botswana P. O. Box 183 Gaborone.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4th September 2019