Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate must have:
- A seasoned marketing professional with a degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent qualifications and over 5 years of experience
- Strong Lubricants, and FMCG experience (including brand building, concept/CVP development, financial accountability, development and implementation of big marketing initiatives) is o distinct advantage.
- A demonstrated capability driving growth through innovation, successfully leading new product launch design and implementation.
- Strong leadership, conceptual, and creative skills.
- Knowledge of the market research process & experience in generating insights.
- Must have good project management skills, able Io handle multiple projects at a time.
- Strong on implementation of marketing plans (must have an eye for details).
- Highly evolved marketing skills and record of accomplishment of converting marketing strategy into local implementation.
- Development and implementation of the strategic and operational lubricants marketing plan.
- Generation of consumer insights and intelligence Io inform strategy and execution.
- Full integration of the marketing brand-led activities with corporate communications platforms to create engaging, innovative and impactful communications, which drive brand awareness, customer loyalty and supports the business ambition.
- Leading development and activation of POS and other selling tools to support brand and/or portfolio programs while assuring
■ acceptable ROI. j
- Participation in a robust Now Product Development p.pehne, and manage launch of new expressions within portfolio as & when need arises
- Coordinate with business team members to understand customer behavior as well as market and competitor performance and trends in order to support strategy development and provide key inputs to the annual Retail, B2B and 82C marketing plan
- Leod the development and .mplementation of differentiated (a) Retail (b) B2B and (c) B2C Lubricants Channel CVP, leveraging the unique properties of each channel.
- Developing and presenting regular Business Reviews
- Generating insights
- Strategic marketing and planning
- Customer/consumer value proposition (CVP) development brand/pricing/promotions/service portfolio/channel management
- Effective messaging
- Customer Relationship Management
- Coaching, training & development
- Delivers Results
- Market Awareness
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP