- Class B, 2 years driving experience
- 4 years Apprentice training
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working on EMV; mining equipment on sensitive areas.
- Welding will be an added advantage.
- Ability to assess bores on EMV machines, offer advice to client.
- Weld and line bore machines to correct specification as per OEM.s
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Should you meet the requirements for this post, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.