- Drive the optimisation of Orange Money operations in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure the documentation of Orange Money procedures and operating manuals and guaranteeing compliance of operational activities.
- Enhance and monitor external/internal SLA’s and operational key performance indicators (KPI); coordinating the handling between Orange Money and supporting departments (Finance, Customer Service, Legal etc.).
- Ensure improvement operational excellence.
- Manage back office activities.
- Ensure effective resolutions of customer complaints.
- Act as the main point of contact for all operational activities with partner banks and transactional partners (aggregators/switches/hubs/international transfers etc.)
- Provide support on product development, testing, training and support.
- Analytic & be able to anticipate
- Ability to organise, structure and rationalise
- Project and team management techniques
- High level focus on Quality Assurance
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of organisation and planning
- Customer service focuses
- Decisive, responsive and responsible
- Business or Marketing Degree
- Professional qualification in Banking, Marketing, Finance, Management or other business discipline is an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in Operations Management.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
CLOSING DATE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 3rd September 2019
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.