Job Title : : ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Location : : Gaborone, South-East District, Botswana
Posted on : : Fri Feb 08, 2019
Apply before : : Sat Feb 23, 2019
Experience required : : 2 years
Job category: : Administration/HR
Reporting to the Organisational Development Specialist, the role serves to support workforce planning, talent management, change management, performance management, as well as, process improvement initiatives and activities within the Bank.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
- Providing support in facilitation of the organisational development full cycle projects within the Bank.
- Ensuring that positions within the organisation are profiled and evaluated.
- Supporting line management on the Bank’s PMS including developing performance templates and training Staff on their use.
- Ensuring effective implementation of change initiatives.
- Facilitating process reviews and computerisation of key business process across the Bank.
- Facilitating adoption and use of optimal information systems including HRIS.
- Developing talent in the organisation, as well as, creating a supportive learning environment, through pro-actively creating learning opportunities.
- Diagnosing of potential organisational problem areas and initiating/implementing organisational effectiveness interventions within the Bank.
- Maintaining and updating HR/OD policies, procedures, instructions and forms as directed.
- Assisting with the collation, analysis and reporting of statistical and HR Data.
- Maintaining networks of communication at all levels across the organisation.
- Providing support and assistance to the Organisational Development Specialist as required.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least (2) years’ post graduate experience in the organisation development function.
- Accreditation on Change Management will be an added advantage.
- Customer orientation
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Problem solving
- Business acumen
- Change management
Apply before : Sat Feb 23, 2019