Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO HEAD OF LEGAL GUARD
The role of the Personal Assistant is to provide efficient administrative support and secretarial services to the Head of Legal Guard: as well as executive management activities.
Key Performance Areas
- Acts as a Personal Assistant to the Head of Legal Guard
- Manages Head of Legal Guards appointment schedule, walk-ins and telephonic requests to meet with the Head of Legal Guard from clients and other external stakeholders.
- Assist in managing the flow of information to manage risk to the company (which includes sensitive and confidential information).
- Provides excellent service to the Executive team internal and external clients.
- Proper and professional management of the Head of Legal Guards office.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution.
Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in secretarial position.and should have acted in a role supporting senior management before.
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak both Setswana and English well
- Analytical skills with a sense of urgency
- Good customer service skills
- Event coordination and management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet set deadlines
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package with benefits in keeping with a large financial organisation.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants should send their application letter together with a detailed CV by Tuesday 23rd July 2019 to:-
Senior Business Partner-People Management
P.O. Box 405744 Legal Guard Gaborone
Complete documents can also be scanned & forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: 1. Applications should clearly indicate the position applied for in a covering letter
2. Communication will only be to shortlisted candidates