We are looking for a full-time Pharmacist to provide accurate medication distribution services and offer patients counselling on their medication needs.
The successful candidate will be able to utilize the information available to track and understand each client’s medication history and make recommendations to physicians as the situation requires.
The Pharmacist is responsible for ensuring that each prescription is filled in a timely manner and meets the health requirements of patients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy required
• Current state license to practice pharmacy
• Strong understanding of the major pharmaceutical computer software platforms
• 2+ years’ experience working as a Pharmacist
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service abilities
• Preferably with private practice experience
• Offer information to assist patients in understanding how to properly take their prescribed medications
• Assist patients in solving problems, such as identifying the old medication or finding an over-the-counter solution to minor health issues
• Work with the pharmaceutical staff to maintain a clean, customer-friendly workplace
• Maintain accurate inventory of medications
• Collaborate with physicians to discuss potential incompatibility issues with patient prescriptions.
How to Apply:
Send your applications to: [email protected]
Phone: +267 75201880
Closing date: 11 December 2020