Applicants are invited from suitably qualified Botswana citizens for the position of Physiotherapist.
Main Purpose of the Job
The Physiotherapist will provide rehabilitation services through the use of physical therapy and exercises; and community based rehabilitation services.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
1. Assess, diagnose and treat clients.
2. Develop physiotherapy plan for clients and community.
3. Conduct community based rehabilitation programme.
4. Provide manual therapy, electro-physical modalities and exercises.
5. Provide guidance and counselling to clients and their families.
6. Liaise with other professionals in relation to proper treatment of clients
7. Maintain records of clients treated to provide monthly and annual statistics
to be used for information referral purposes.
Salary: C2 Scale (116 208 – 138 912.00).
Leave: 27 days.
Age: 25 – 50 years.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy.
Experience: One (1) year working experience. Experience in working with children and youth with intellectual challenges will be an added advantage.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications: Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send their applications with CV, certified copies of relevant certificates and National Identity Card (Omang), a minimum of two (2) references not older than three years to:
Motswedi Rehabilitation Centre
P O Box 1396
Closing Date: 11 October 2019