Old Mutual Botswana is a member of the Old Mutual Group. We offer a wide range of short-term and long-term insurance services in Botswana with branches in Gaborone and Francistown. Our products provide insurance services to personal, commercial and corporate clients.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Directly and significantly contribute to the growth and retention of CWP and NEP
- Ensuring business meets its targeted financial metrics that include claims ratios, premium collection and underwriting surplus
- Contributing to the sales strategy and business plan initiatives and commitments on an annual basis
- Crowing and maintaining solid relationships with Brokers and key market stakeholders
- Supporting product development and marketing
- Providing customer services in line with quality and performance standards
- Building positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints
- Contributing to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Short Term Insurance industry and at least 5 years in a managerial position
- National Certificate / Diploma in Short Term Insurance, NQF level 4 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of underwriting and claims in in all classes of short-term insurance
- Excellent product knowledge of all classes of short-term insurance
- Leading with influence
- Relationship management (collaboration)
- Customer led
- Personal mastery
Please submit applications and Curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28 September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants who have not received feedback, please consider your application unsuccessful.