BOFINET is looking for a;
POWER TECHNICIAN (5 Year Contract) MAUN
Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Senior Engineer, the incumbent will provide and maintain stable power supplies and uninterrupted power as well as ensure that power supply is managed effectively and effectively. The position requires extensive travel to sites and occasional working at night to carry out some maintenance activities.
• Understanding on planning and operation of power backup systems to ensure service availability ;
• Must have a good understanding of DC Power systems
• Specialist understanding of the maintenance execution process, policy, procedures and standards within a designated site;
• Understanding on planning, installation and maintenance of Rectifiers & Power Distribution Equipment, power distribution boards to ensure high level installation standards;
• Conversant on planning and operation of solar systems to ensure service availability;
• The ability to deliver on own job’s targets and outputs, timely and in an efficient manner;
• An understanding of operational procedures on the telecommunication Network/ Infrastructure
• Operational knowledge of Telecom Equipment Room processes, including inventory management systems, power and cooling maintenance, and back-ups.
• Operational knowledge of backup generators
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
The candidate should have;
• Communication skills
• Leading Change
• Execution and Delivery
• Attention to detail
• Result oriented
• Customer Focus
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have attained the following:
• Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Information Communication Technology (ICT) or related field.
• Minimum of four (4) years’ post qualification experience in a Power environment. A telecommunications environment experience will be an added advantage
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
BoFiNet offers highly competitive packages commensurate with the level of responsibility. Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us on: 3995500
CLOSING DATE: 20th September 2019
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO