PART -TIME-6 MONTHS
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO 17 of 2019
24-36 MONTHS CONTRACT
VACANCY: PRINCIPAL PROJECT OFFICER II- ANTI CORRUPTION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position in the Ministry of Health, Department of Corporate Services, tenable at Ministry Headquarters.
SALARY: D3 (P235, 692 – P260, 208) per annum.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
BENEFITS: a) Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% Employee 50%).
b) Contributory Pension Fund (Government pays 15%, Employee 5%).
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
QUALIFICATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Social Science, Justice Studies, Law or related field.
EXPERIENCE: At least eight (8) years’ work experience in related field of which two (2) years should have been served at D4 level in Government or its equivalent in the Parastatal or Private Sector
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To provide guidance and take part in conducting internal investigations and transaction monitoring exercises.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. To coordinate development of Corruption Risk Assessments and implementation of the recommendations made
2. Coordinates case conferences aimed at measuring the progress of investigations
3. Assists in the development of the investigation plans and guides the operations of the investigation teams
4. To conduct preliminary enquiries on suspected fraud/ corruption incidences and refer those that need further inquiries to the DCEC/Police
5. Prepares the case reports and analyses evidence
6. Gives feedback to informers and reporters regarding investigation process
7. Monitors initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the investigations
8. Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for planning purposes
9. Conducts staff sensitization on Anti-Corruption initiatives.
10. To develops, implements and monitors an assessment tool for measuring impact of Anti-Corruption initiatives within the Ministry.
11. Facilitate training and development programmes for subordinate staff
12. Prepares budget estimates and resource planning for the Unit
• Drive for Results
• Ethics and Value
• Time Management
• Managing and Measuring Work
• Integrity and Trust
• Business Acumen
• Integrity and Trust
• Organisational Agility
• Decision Quality
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications should be addressed to: -
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & WELLNESS
Hand delivered to:
Ministry of Health and Wellness Headquarters
IMPORTANT: All applications from serving Public Officers must be routed through their Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: 20 September 2019, 1630hours. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
For further information contact: Human Resource Management Unit on