- Ensuring timely efficient and effective procurement of goods, services and works
- Maintain files and records for oil procurement processes.
- Coordinate the receipts, penning and evaluation of quotations, tenders/proposals for goods, services or works.
- Fleet management.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Immediate supervisor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Supplier relationship management
- Good financial understanding
- Analytical and presentation skills
- ClassB Drivers Licence is an added advantage
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Submit to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 02 August 2020