Mothers Union Orphan Care is a Non-Government Organization situated in the Central District in Mahalapye Village. Mothers Union Orphan Care Centre vision is to be a leading community based organisation that provides pyscho-social support to orphan and vulnerable children and their families in Mahalapye Sub District.
Report To: Senior Program Officer OVC
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
The Case Management Officer supports the direct implementation of the program through ensuring the provision of case management services for Mothers Union orphan Care Centre Clients in need of protection, in addition to supervising, mentoring and technical support to Community Service Provider Case Management. This will ensure the quality of case management response to select beneficiaries to support their well-being and protection.
- Assessment, planning, linking, advocating and monitoring all cases as reported by Community Service Provider.
- Handling case assessment. Draft service Plans, review case progress and determine case closure.
- Adherence to key child protection principles including best interests of the child and do no harm.
- Ensure adherence to child safeguarding and Code of Conduct.
- Follow case management steps ensuring that each step is properly implemented and documented.
- Support individual cases, when necessary, and provide regular monitoring of all aspects of case management services.
- Conduct regular case file audits and check that protocols and principles are respected.
- Map existing specialized services and make sure that the referral pathway is up-to-date to facilitate beneficiaries’ access to services in conjunction with that shared by the Child Protection Sub-Sector Working Group.
- Ensure case information and data is collected systematically and accurately.
- Ensure implementation of information management protocols, particularly in terms of confidentiality of data (including database).
- Manage Cases on administrative and logistical procedures connected with the accomplishment of the planned activities.
- Tracking and reporting of all completed and non-completed referrals.
- Ensure proper use of equipment and other material resources available to the project.
- Organize regular case conference meetings to address challenging cases and ensure children receive quality services with dignity.
- Work with the DREAMS and other technical officers to ensure youth and AGYW and their caregivers receive positive parenting training and follow up services.
- Work with the Clinical Referrals and Linkages officer to strengthen referrals and service provision for HIV exposed infants and caregivers, PMTCT mothers and pregnant teens
- Diploma Social work, Counselling, Psychology, Community Development or related field.
- experience with USAID regulations and procedures will be an added advantage;
- Good understanding of Child Protection Minimum Standards and the Inter-Agency Guidelines for Case Management and Child Protection.
- Knowledge of types of child abuse and their impact (violence, abuse, neglect, exploitation)
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified true copies of academic certificates and Omang to:
For any inquiries, please contact: 4720049
N.B. Due to Covid19 outbreak hand deliveries and posting will not be accepted
CLOSING DATE: 20th October 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO